where there is love there is life

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pondering Life...as is

I wish I may, I wish I might, have a part time job and be able to spend more time with my family and friends in the near future. That is my main wish right now, and Chris and I are really trying to make it happen the best we can.

Someday maybe we will move back to Corvallis or find a place closer in Vancouver that creates the same feeling I get when I go down to Corvallis. I am just looking for more piece of mind, more relaxation and less worry. More one on one time with things that are important to me, even though I am blessed and thankful with what I have been able to do so far.

Kaia can now firmly say JJ, Lei, Kitty, More, Milk, Please, Bye and Hi lol. But she thinks she can say A TON more and copies everything I say. It cracks me up!
posted by KaiaLeoni at 12:22 PM

1 Comments:

Yes! She said 'I want' at day care today! And anything I asked her, lol. She always does what I ask... she loves Aunty like that! ;)

June 1, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home