where there is love there is life

Friday, June 25, 2010

Living and Learning!

Kaia is growing so quickly! Yesterday she wanted something off the counter. She could see it but it was just barely out of her reach. The next thing I know, she is on a mission! She pulls out the potatoes, gets the tupperware with the rice in it, puts it down on the ground, then proceeds to put the potatoes back and close the cabinet. She steps on the tupperware and gets the cookie!! It was her plan the whole time! Its so fun to see her learn, and to problem solve, now that was a surprise!

She is a little jabber mouth too, always copying what I am saying *to her best ability* and trying to sing. That was another thing she did that was super cute. I was playing video's back on my camera and she heard me singing Itsy Bitsy Spider, so she went to get her book that has the song in it and proceeded to sit down and start singing. It was the cutest thing ever!

Tonight we are going to visit my Aunt and Cousin Kayla, it should be fun. Miss them!
posted by KaiaLeoni at 4:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home